A new trend is developing in the HPC space that is also affecting enterprise computing productivity with the arrival of “ultra-dense” hyper-scale servers.
In this Research Report, Clabby Analytics takes a closer look at IBM’s new NeXtScale system design around a new architecture that:
- Is designed for raw throughput and performance
- Can handle HPC, cloud, grid, and managed hosted workloads plus new workloads ranging from computational analysis to next-generation genomics, and much more
- Provides maximum flexibility in configuration and in component choice
- Offers management by open standard, or vendor agnostic management tool kits
- Offers greater density and higher throughput than traditional 1U scale-out designs
Read this complimentary report produced by Clabby Analytics and underwritten by IBM to learn more.